Career Transition & Outplacement Services
Talent Solutions Outplacement Partner Services
While the word partnership is thrown around a lot these days, nothing is as powerful in business. We understand we can deliver so much more to our clients when we expand the way we work, and with whom.
By forming a strategic alliance with an organisation that enjoys a long and extensive track record of delivering tailored and proven outplacement solutions, we continue to build on the effective programs delivered not only to our clients, but the individuals who benefit significantly from the process.
Specifically, our partner has:
- Decades of experience helping organisations plan and implement downsizing and redundancy programs
- Experience working at all levels of an organisation from senior managers right through to the shop floor
- Worked with organisations ranging in size from large to small
- Extensive experience rolling out outplacement and career transition programs in both capital cities and regional/ country locations all around Australia
- Been entrusted by organisations looking to rightsize by thousands of people over a number of years, close manufacturing plants, adapt to technological changes meaning changes in the way work is performed, all the way through to companies going through minor change but wanting to support outgoing team members.
Their true skill lies in designing tailored solutions to reflect a client’s range of needs across career transition assistance, job search centres, active retirement programs, workshops and one-on-one programs. This tailored approach means program delivery is specific to each target group ensuring greater success metrics across the board.
Committed to Success
Success comes from a commitment not only to our clients, but the affected individuals going through our programs. This means real and meaningful outcomes for both parties. Our partner will deliver this by:
- Being involved in the early planning process of the change program
- Being involved in, or managing relevant IR elements
- Planning and implementing a strategic program of both internal and external communications to support every stage of the process
- Training Line Managers to deliver bad news
- Training managers in “survivor management” and to limit the amount of top talent leaving the organisation
- Designing programs that have typically seen participants halve the amount of time they spend in job search
- Having a national panel of coaches with both life and work experience – many having experienced redundancy themselves.
A Powerful Partnership
We often receive the feedback that we deliver on our commitment to partner with our clients. Our partnership only extends this further to those going through outplacement programs. Some of the tangible ways we do this include:
- Offering a guarantee under which a participant in one-on-one programs can return to their program if they leave early to take up a job and that job doesn’t work out
- Offering access to both online and hard copy resources that are contemporary and easy to use
- Offering access to our recruitment network and contemporary, hard hitting job search advice based on our knowledge of how companies recruit
- Offering access to both female and male coaches all around Australia, all accredited to deliver our materials, and who have all having worked with us for years
- All assignments are quality checked and coaches given feedback on a continuous basis
- Our mandate to be accountable for outcomes, designing and agreeing KPIs to underpin any service being offered
- Our commitment to design programs to match a client’s needs and budgets.